Subject: Im back !!!
From: Peter Cahill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 14:07:21 +0500

Hi,

 Some of you might have noticed that I was missing for the last few
weeks. This was because of my telephone line been down, so I
couldn't use the net 8O(

 This happened just before I got to send out a new pang demo
and a beta of TGE I will send out demos & more mails very soon as
I have around 3000 mails to read first.

cya,

Peter Cahill     Team *AMOS* - *IAPA Member*    |||||||
                                            \ o o /
http://www.iol.ie/~cahill4/peter/index.html /\ _ /\
 _________________________________________oOo-\ /-oOo_
 |                              |              V     |
 |            AMINET:           |      e-mail:       |
 |                              |   [email-masked]   |
 |    game/patch/alfred.lha     |                    |
 |    pix/icon/intel.lha        | Current Projects:  |
 |    dev/amos/clipfonts.lha    | Cap'in Bubba       |
 |                              | #The Game Extension# |
 |---------------------------------------------------|
 |                                                   |
 |   A1200 030/50Mhz/10Meg/4xCDRom/850MegHD/2 FD     |
 |___________________________________________________|